In this article we will explain how to fix the Seagate external hard drive Xbox One not working issue. Follow the quick steps given below to fix the problem.
- If the Seagate external hard drive not working on Xbox one, then check whether the drive is connected securely.
- Most of the time, poor or improper connectivity may lead to these kinds of issues.
- If the connection is faulty, unplug and reconnect the cable.
- Next, the most thing you have to check is whether your computer meets the system requirements of the drive. If not, try to connect your drive to the computer that meets the requirements.
- Sometimes, the problem with the USB port may also lead to these kinds of issues. So, to avoid it, connect the drive to a different USB port on your computer.
- Make sure that you’re not using a USB hub for the connectivity. Always connect the Seagate drive directly to your computer.
After performing all the above-said instructions, check if your Seagate external hard drive for Xbox One is working. If it still doesn’t respond, then run SeaTools for Windows on the drive.
- Check if you have installed Seagate SeaTools on your Windows computer.
- If not, download and install it.
- After installing the tool, launch it by clicking Start > Programs > Seagate > SeaTools for Windows.
- Now, select your Seagate drive that is not working.
- From the menu list, choose the Abort Test option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
- Once the troubleshooting is done, check whether the Seagate external hard drive xbox one not working issue resolves. If still the drive is not working on your computer, contact us and get instant solution.